“How We Rise” Poster Session
This year GRIT will host its first poster session with the goal of sharing your knowledge to inspire leaders in heathcare to rise to situations and achieve success. We invite you to take advantage of the unique opportunity and submit an abstract to be presented as a poster during GRIT for Women in Medicine: Growth, Resilience, Inspiration, & Tenacity 2019. Abstracts will be accepted March 1, 2019 – May 1, 2019.
Participants are encouraged to submit projects highlighting initiatives (clinical, education, research, administrative) for enhancement of professional fulfillment and advancement of women to leadership roles in medicine.
Specific topics of interest
- Gender Equity
- Networking for women in medicine
- Strategies for leadership
- Work-life integration strategies
- Well-being initiatives
- Leadership Styles- Case studies: Lessons in Leadership, (e.g. transformational, collaborative, democratic, etc.)
- Optimizing the workplace - Business change, leading for change, leading clinical change
You will be notified if your abstract has been accepted by May 15, 2019.
At that time you receive additional information regarding your participation in a poster session at the live course at Ojai Valley Inn, Ojai, California September 19 - 21, 2019.
- Complete and submit abstract form between March 1, 2019 and May 1, 2019
- Abstract form will become available March 1, 2019
- Specific details of research are limited to 250 words
- Body of abstract must include background, method, results, and conclusion
- Posters should be 4 x 4 ft. in size
- Registration to course is required if selected
After selection of posters
- Course will provide 4 x 4 ft. display board and push pins
- Registration to course is required
- All costs associated with the poster are the responsibility of the authors
- Authors must stay with their posters during the assigned poster session(s)
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org