“How We Rise” Poster Session
This year GRIT will host its first poster session with the goal of sharing your knowledge to inspire leaders in healthcare to rise to situations and achieve success. We invite you to take advantage of the unique opportunity and submit an abstract to be presented as a poster during GRIT for Women in Medicine: Growth, Resilience, Inspiration, & Tenacity 2019. Abstracts will be accepted March 1, 2019 – May 1, 2019.
Participants are encouraged to submit projects highlighting initiatives (clinical, education, research, administrative) for enhancement of professional fulfillment and advancement of women to leadership roles in medicine.
Specific topics of interest
- Gender Equity
- Networking for women in medicine
- Strategies for leadership
- Work-life integration strategies
- Well-being initiatives
- Leadership Styles- Case studies: Lessons in Leadership, (e.g. transformational, collaborative, democratic, etc.)
- Optimizing the workplace - Business change, leading for change, leading clinical change
Submission Criteria - Abstracts are no longer being accepted
- Complete and submit abstract form between March 1, 2019 and May 1, 2019
- Download Abstract form
- Complete the form
- Abstract Specific Information must include background, method, results, and conclusion 250 word limit total.
- Save a copy of the form
- Send the form via email as an attachment to email@example.com
- Course will provide 4 x 4 ft. display board and push pins
- Registration to course is required
- All costs associated with the poster are the responsibility of the authors
- Authors must stay with their posters during the assigned poster session(s) (Thursday, 9/19/19 and Friday 9/20/19).
- Posters will be exhibited through 12:00 p.m. Friday, September 20, 2019.