The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
4750 Amelia Island Parkway
Amelia Island, FL 32034
Guest rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests with special course rates at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, FL. In order to receive the special rate, reservations must be made before the room block is filled or before the expiration date of Tuesday, March 10, 2020, whichever comes first. Reservations will be taken following this date based on space and rate availability.
Rate: General block, single/double/triple/quad, Coastal View: $299.00 (plus applicable city/state sales tax)
Online: please click the following link: https://book.passkey.com/go/MAYOTTIM2020
Identify yourself as a participant of the Mayo Clinic's 2020 Trending Topics in Internal Medicine GIM when making your reservation.
Check in: 4:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
Room Block Amenities:
- Resort Fee*: Optional at check-in for all registered guests of Mayo Clinic
- Group rate available 3 days pre/post event dates, based on availability
- Parking: Day Valet complimentary; Overnight Valet $18 per night
- Service Charges: Baggage handling, bell staff and room attendant/maid service will be optional and at the guest's discretion
- Beach umbrella charges $25 per day or $12.50 per half-day
- Beach chair rental and health club access are complimentary
- High speed internet access in sleeping rooms is complimentary
*Resort Fee $35.00 per room per day (subject to change)
Lodging arrangements are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Mayo Clinic General Internal Medicine is not responsible for expenses incurred by an individual who is not confirmed and for whom space is not available at the meeting. Costs incurred by the registrant such as airline or hotel fees or penalties are the responsibility of the registrant.